Why Replace Missing Teeth?
- Losing one or more of your teeth creates a gap in your smile, affects your ability to chew properly, and can alter your diet and nutrition. In addition to these serious issues, tooth loss also causes bone loss.
Prevent Premature Aging:
- When a tooth is lost, the jawbone beneath it shrinks from lack of stimulation. Not only does losing teeth affect your smile, it also changes the shape of your face causing you to look prematurely aged.
- A missing tooth can be replaced by a dental implant without altering the healthy adjacent teeth. Once the implant is placed, a post (or abutment) is attached providing support for your final crown.
What are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants are the NEW standard of care for tooth replacement. They bond with healthy bone and provide permanent support for dental crowns and dentures. Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth and can last a lifetime.
Why choose Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants, like natural teeth can stimulate the jaw and prevent bone loss. With dental implants, healthy teeth are not compromised. Leading dental organizations recognize dental implants as the standard of care for tooth replacement.
Untreated Missing Teeth:
- Unattractive Smile
- Loss of chewing ability
- Accelerate bone loss
Dental implants with a Crown:
- Full chewing ability
- Preserve Healthy Teeth
- Prevent Bone Loss
**** All Information from Biohorizons